Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Replacement codes for Sam...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered the replacement ribbon and undies for Samantha's meet outfit and I have the codes... 02-177 for the ribbon and 04-022 for the undies..I looked on the Replacement code site that I got off the board, but didnt' see the code under Samantha for these items, so thought I would share if anyone need them. (oh, and they were 2 dollars each, noticed most of the items on the list have prices)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Candie, how much were the undies? $3? or less? thanks

  3. #3
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Got them added in! Thanks!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi...the undies were 2.00. pretty good I thought!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •